Thursday, July 06, 2006

My Strays







Pics above are taken when bf and I are feeding the pack . It was taken around last year, quite long ago. Some of them are still around, some were run over by the vehicles(especially the puppies) and others has wandered away. ALL strays lead terrible lives especially 1 who doesn't have any caretaker. I feeds them whenever I could. There is also another uncle who feeds them on alternative days. But he doesn't do TNRM(Trap Neuter release Management), neither will he bring them to the vet. This is also the place where I pick up feifei and zhuzhu. I couldn't save all of them, neither can I trap them for sterilization. They are too fearful to humans. But I did a great difference to 2 of the puppies. Sometimes when I think how lucky are feifei and zhuzhu(feifei even got chance to fly in the aeroplane) and how their siblings and parents have to find their own meals, face the harsh weather elements and abusive humans..... I feel really sad. How I hope I can save all into good homes. Haiz..

1 comment:

Ky said...

Ur's blog's very interesting! Keep up the good work! You r a doggies' angel!