Thursday, July 06, 2006

Feifei



Luckily I did not have to wait for long(I consider myself to be very blessed. Whenever I needs help, God will always locate a angel to me : ) ). A very kind foster, Eve came and fostered feifei. At first, I wasn't optimistic that the fostering will work out because fei was growling at Eve and Eve doesn't have much experience with fostering dogs. Nevertheless, Eve amazed me with her loving and caring ways and quickly won feifei and ME over :) . After a few weeks, a mother called and asked about feifei and shortly after adopted her. They lived in a landed, their young daughter loved fei to bits. Seems wonderful?? Not really. Fei got rejected AGAIN. The mother-in-law is coming to stay... blah blah blah.....
So feifei is back to her wonderful foster again. Eve was beginning to love fei more and more. She expressed that although she very much wants to adopt feifei, she has to take her to Japan for a few yrs and then back to Australia and her Australia bf, Caz, isn't very keen to the idea although she loved fei very much too. Caz has many concerns like whether fei will adapt to the conditions of the small housing in Japan and whether it is worth putting her under waiting period and all. BUT, just last week, Eve msg me and said she finally persuaded Caz after addressing his many concerns. After so many months, I'm very certain that this is fei fei true home. Great job, Eve!

No comments: