Thursday, July 06, 2006

Feifei and Zhuzhu




These 2 cute puppies are fei fei and zhu zhu. Fei fei has a more prominent brown in her fur. They were rescued in a industrial site where I'm occassionally feeding.
One fine day, my friend, schoolmate and neighbour, W msg me and told me she wants to adopt a puppy. I told her I only got mongrels, she said fine. Happily, on a weekend morning, bf and I drive to the site and find the puppies. The workers there told me that there are 8 puppies hiding under the container, I quickly go and take some wet food and place it at the entrance, 2 tiny black puppies immediately comes out. :) Greedy puppies. I tried cozing the rest to come out but they were too afraid.

The next day, W and her sis came. They took both puppies home. I was delighted thinking how fast these 2 sweeties find a good home and be together. Unfortunately, my happiness was shortlived. W called and said she is not home most of the time because she is studying and most importantly her uncle says the dogs are noisy and irritating..... Nuff said.
I promtly bring them back the next day. So I got doggie, kylie and the puppies!!!
Luckily I called for fosters in a doggie forum where I frequent and a gal name A responeded. The next day, she came with her bf and pick the puppies up. For 3 months, she took very good care of them and even hinted she will keep feifei. In my heart, I was thinking perhaps I could take in zhuzhu when A really adopts feifei. However, for some reasons, she said she could not take care of the puppies anymore. And 1 of A's friend even emailed and lectured me about not finding homes for fei fei and zhuzhu all these while. I didn't want to argue with her. That weekend, I took zhu back, A says she can look after fei til I find a home or foster for her. Well... and then I waited.....

No comments: