Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Kylie Gal



What you looking at???


This is kylie, my most lovable, friendliest fat pug in my family. : )
There was this Nigerian couple who got Kylie imported from overseas while they were in Singapore. When they were relocated back to their country, for some reasons, they could not take kylie back. So they gave to my brother's friend to foster who in turn gave my brother, knowing there is an animal lover in our family. Phew.. long story. She loves to snuggle with me when I'm sleeping, smells my face and then puts her face OR BUTT besides my head on the pillow to sleep. To Kylie: FYI, I really don't appreaciate a smelly butt in front of my face.

Kylie: "Alright then. I'll have the whole pillow to myself : )"

Me: "............"

1 comment:

e said...

I like Kylie a lot. She is one of the coolest dogs around. When she came over to ours, Fei followed her around like a crazy bodyguard and growled at her when she tried to go near her (fei's) toys. Not once did Kylie growl back or get mad at Fei. I think she is very patient and has a heart of gold. I would nominate her to be a therapy dog!!
Eve