Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Introduction

Hi everyone, has been thinking of writing a blog for a long long time. But hesitant because I'm not very good in my English writing and am afraid I'll take a loong loong time to recall my dogs' story. But anyway, since I've created it, I'll try my best to do a good job. Following this will be blog entries for my doggies in order of, my house pets, my passed-on dogs, rescued dogs, stray dogs and shelter dogs etc. Oh... and I have also recently rescued a very old stray cat which I'm thinking to house him in a shelter soon.

1 comment:

e said...

I like Doggie very much. I think she is so pretty! Our family dog which passed away (6 years ago) was really anti social too. Looking back, I think that was because we didn't bring her out to meet other dogs very much. But my sister thinks otherwise, she thinks she only liked humans.