Monday, May 26, 2008

Just some updates...

Went to Mandai Orchid Garden to discuss about the wedding package there. We are more or less decided that our ROM and dinner will be held here. Here are some of the pics..


Pics of Vanilla Pod restaurant where our guests of 50 plus will be
Water Garden - where our ROM will probably be...
Bridal Room

Sweetie Mary - she reminds me of Jingle :)

Manja cat who loves to meow.....

Cute fella, Lok Lok

Beautiful Sunshine on our bed

Last but not least, we are fostering a jrt puppy for the night

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jing Jing,

I came across your blog from pet.com.sg. You are definitely a gal with a heart way bigger than yourself! :)

Anyway, my dog died over last Sat...my husband and I are still grieving over the loss.

We want to give away our dog food. We have a rather full bag of eagle pack holistic select food and half full bag of scient diet (light). Both bags of food is the largest bag size. The dog food is for adult dogs. Our dog was a large breed cross mix.

If you are interested in taking these dog food, I can deliver them to you this weekend. Both bags of food are opened. We purchased them around a month or so ago. We also have a few cans of wet dog food to give away if you are interested.

Let me know.

thanks. Jessica
email: shasta0606@yahoo.com