Saturday, June 14, 2008

Donations for Mary and her 2 siblings

Since Rayne have postedMary rescue on forums and me informing my animal loving friends, donations have been coming in. Til date, I have received with no particular order

Grace $150
Raj $100
Ena $100
Michelle $200
Siaping $200
Rayne $280
Me $250

Total $1280

Expenses til date

Mary vet treatment $283
Transport $70
Mary sterilisation, vaccination, microchip and transport $238
Mary's boarding (for this month) $250

Total $841

In Excess is $439.

Rayne and my intial wish is to sterilise,vaccinate and microchip these 3 siblings and sent them for boarding at Noah Ark. But after calculating the necessary costs, we realise it is beyond our means to do so. Nevertheless, I think they are still friendly enough for us to catch and sterilise them. The last thing we want to see is the female dog getting pregnant.

In fact the last I saw the sibling was 2weeks ago and we saw a hole at the side of the female dog's body. After which, I cant find them again on another day.


We will still be making a trip now to the farmway to see them this weekend. If possible, we will still catch and sterilise them.

All in all, I am very thankful of these kind hearted people I know, they believe in my cause and in fact never questioned me where exactly these money goes. They just... "JingJing, i just transferred $$$ for Mary hor."
Ok, I am going to tear soon....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello jingjing
I came upon your blog and has been catching up on regular updates of your rescue work. I am very inspired by the work you do for the strays
God bless you jingjing.

Joanne

Lorac said...

Hi jingjing,

Has been following yr blog for almost a mth. Hv been checking almost everyday for any new updates. I'm really veri inspired by the effort you've put in for all these 'strangers' to you. Keep up the gd works & i hope that i'll one day be doing wat u're doing. I've step out of my comfort zone by fostering Bobby from Rayne. Thanks for being a star thrower.

God bless you!


Carol