Wednesday, May 07, 2008

2 more abandoned skinny dogs

After a tired day in the cattery yesterday, we walk out to the road. On the way, we saw these 2 skinny dogs, one of them seems like the brown one I saw earlier on. I cant confirm. Both very skinny. Also growl at me when saw me. When I came nearer and squat down, they got curious and smelled me and licked me. Poor dogs. Curse the person who abandoned them!



After I visited the black gal at the vet, I was worried whether the regular feeder will notice these 2 newcomers and feed them. We quickly drove to the farmway. The 2 sweeties are still there. I opened up 2 nature gift large cans and some dry food. They didn't seem overly hungry although they ate most of it. I saw a white box with bread and dry food in it. The feeder noticed them!! Hopefully they wont be bullied too much and still can remaine safe and healthy.

Still looking for fosterer for the black gal.

No comments: