Monday, December 06, 2010

To the shelter and Upetgamart!

Today we went by a Pets mart warehouse where we get our pet supplies. Saw the 2 resident bull dogs there. So oh my gosh CUTE!! Couldn't stop taking pics of them. Luckily didn't forget to get the things we needed cos of them!!

Bought the usual pet food, treats, milk and a really good gulcosamine supplements for the old gal at hm. I hope it really helps her. After that, we went to the 2 shelters to see all the beloved dogs there. The usual hugging, licking, pouncing and stalking from them is the reason why I would go to the shelters on weekends rather than glitzy shopping malls and buy some useless stuff.






New enclosures for the dogs!

Poor sick dog din even want to get up for a treat..

My 2 fat gals waiting to pounce on me..

Zhiwei sayanging the sick gal

Cherry giving the love

Cherry hugging me!

YUMMY Treats!

Now INSIDE!

No comments: