Thursday, December 09, 2010

A bad year for Doggie rescue shelter

2 weekends ago, I skipped going to the shelter because we were going to the flea market to sell our stuff. We are moving and after our things, we had many barangs barangs that we thought we could sell and make some money for the shelter.

I remember during our ride to the flea market, I mumbled to zhiwei that I sincerely hope none of the dogs will leave the shelter while we skip going there that weekend. He assured me that nothing will happen to them. Unfortunately, he was wrong.
This time is Josie. Her eye was going blind. Due to her defensive nature, Jessie opt to medicate her herself. But weeks ago, the caretaker that reported she did not eat anythings days before. So Jessie went down and fed her wet food. Amazing Josie allowed her to hand feed her. But it was the last time she did so. She died the next day. I really wish this is the last one this year. Jessie is too overwhelmed. Her home dogs are falling sick. Her job is not going well. Because of family problems, we have to sell our place and rent a place for the time being. God, please dun add pain and tears to our lives anymore. I don't think we deserve it.

No comments: