Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010! Hello 2011!

In exactly 2hrs time, Year 2011 will arrived. Though this year has brought me much sadness(animals' deaths), worries(financial, housing) and emotional stress(mainly from my family), I am still thankful and grateful for the good things that have happened to me. I reconnect with my wonderful friends whom I have not met in a long time. Zhiwei have shown me time and again his love, support and respect, although we sometimes argue and leave me fuming mad. My own pets good health, being able to sell our place for a good price and so, able to afford to rent a apartment for year or so :)

OK, enough of me babbling!

I hereby wish everyone a very happy NEW YEAR and hope the new year will bring each of you renewed hope and above all happiness, love and good health. I also wish more people will show more empathy for the animals that are roaming the streets, abandoned heartlessly and those that are injured or sick.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!






Flowers for our second anniversary

1 comment:

imp said...

May 2011 treat you kind. Have a smooth year.