Saturday, February 28, 2009

To the vet and $254 flew away,,,,

I bought the gals to Pets Clinic. Winky generally is OK but might have an early case of cataracts. Vet prescribed eye drops. For cherry, Doc said the leg is already grossly swollen. In some cases he seen, if the bacteria have already get inside bones or blood stream, it may need to amputate (OMG!). He brought Cherry in and flush out some blood, gave a very strong jab. Prescribed some medication. He said the swelling must go down in 3 days if not must bring back. Worried for her, we decide to bring her home to feed her the medication. I have asked my eldest brother to take care of Sidney and Kylie for a week at least.

Even with so much pain, Cherry is ever the docile gal I rescued. :)





Hopefully she will get well soon. May God bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cherry likes to tilt her head when i call her. haha

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

I do not know how you do it. I wish I was closer to help you. I cry every time I see your blog, it is just so sad for all these animals. I can't visit too often as it takes so much out of me.

Little Jasper is adorable. I think the cost involved will be high and I don't have that much money. We are talking about little Jasper coming from Singapore to the East Coast of Canada. Do you have any connections?

Please feel free to email me Jing Jing or through my blog. I think I still have your email addy from awhile back I will check, otherwise I'll get it from your blog:)

Much love for all that you do for the little rescues that come into your care...you are truly a remarkable person. When I have a moment, I think it is time for another blog on YOU so people can see there are good people in this world.

BIG hugs and lots of love from Billy Boo (and mom too:)