Sunday, February 01, 2009

Little Jasper up for adoption

We rescued little Jasper, a estimated 2mths old mongrel boy yesterday. We got news that AVA is hunting them down. Thinking that my uncle might want him, we decided to save this little life out. Unfortunately, when I called just now, they are not keen anymore. I should have guessed it. They are not like us who wants to save a stray out there. Sigh...

Anyway, this is little Jasper :)




If you or anyone u know might be interested in this adorable fella, pls contact me at 81023019.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiya, cherry the brown dog u adopted, last week i saw a small punctured hole in his right hind leg... bleeding slightly

jingjing said...

Yea, I saw too. She somehow developed a abcess there. If it worsens again, I will bring her to the vet this weekend.

jingjing said...

I just got in touch with mdm wong. She say there will be a doctor who comes in every sat to see the dogs. She will let the doc see. Thanks for your concern :) Are you the one who called after me last Sunday??

Anonymous said...

no i didnt call u. haha. =) but i saw ur hubby brought colorful dogbones?

yummy.

jingjing said...

Yeah, they love the bones very much. The dogs can finish 1 whole pack really. Hehee

Anonymous said...

they are all 1 lovely pack altogether. it's too bad we cant finish helping all the rest of the doggies.

Anonymous said...

hey isit HDB approved? if not i'm interested =)