Wednesday, April 09, 2008

This is little Sunshine

I always wanted a cat. But have resisted adopting one while I'm still living in my parents' house. Few days ago, I saw an ad about a adoption of a 6weeks old blind(due to viral infection) kitten. After discussing with Zw, we decide to have a trial adoption. hoping my dogs will accept the new addition to our family.

The rescuer said that if no one adopts the little gal, she will have to be boarded in a cattery. A very sad reality. I decided we should first try our best. The little gal is now sleeping in a large dog crate in our bedroom. More photos soon!


3 comments:

ac said...

wow Jingjing,
I was considering the adoption of Sunshine when the ad was posted. While i was considering and researching the web about how to care for blind cats - Sunshine was adopted (by you!). I'm happy to know he's gone to a good, happy home and will always be loved.

I'm touched by your dedication. The world will be a better place with more people like you :)

GenevieveWijaya said...

Sunshine is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

is there anything that u can do to cure the infection?