Friday, April 11, 2008

My beautiful Sunshine



So far so good. I carried Sunshine to the study room where my Doggie is sleeping. Doggie woke up and came to smell Sunshine, Sunshine hisses and Doggie walk away. Haha...

I think if the cat and dogs can't live together eventually. I will put the kitty into the study room and make it her kitty haven, Out of bound for dogs of cos.

As of now, I am looking around for a second kitty. Black or tortiseshelled(the most unadoptable colours). She must love Sunshine and look out for her buddy. Preferably Sunshine's age. Anyone have such kittens on hand, do give me a call at 81023019. Thanks.

6 comments:

veganmeow said...

This little kitten here seems to have a hard time finding a home: http://maovellous.wordpress.com/2008/04/01/kittys-babies-2-months-and-8-days/

Anonymous said...

How old is Sunshine?

Hopefully, i could link you up with someone i know who'd found a kitten recently and is looking for a home for the kitty.

jingjing said...

she should be ard 7 weeks old now :)

Anonymous said...

My colleage told me that the kitten did not appear again. The kitten (suspected an abandoned one) was about 5-6 months old, according to my colleage.
Maybe you would like to consider the kitten(s) Veganmeow proposed.
:o)

You have a kind heart for taking Sunshine in.

ying said...

you working in a boarding place now right? do they need volunteers still?

Anonymous said...

Hi. It's great of you to adopt the kitten. I picked up a blind dog 2 years ago. He's still with me. :) -Zen