Thursday, March 22, 2007

Poor Snowy....

ASD just brought Snowy to the vet yesterday to remove the stitches . Doc said that cancer lumps will come back within 6 mths and she will most probably pass on within this year.. But she looks so healthy now..... I don't want to believe this but neither can I avoid the inevitable. ASD said give whatever treats she wants and don't scold her even when she is naughty. I suddenly remember 1 statement from my dear fei's blog - “I only need my dog to be healthy and happy; I don’t need him to be perfect or beautiful or so well-behaved. I like him being moody and have his own personality. I like him as he is. I only need him to be healthy and happy. I like him as he is. ”

I so wish I can say the same thing for Snowy... How can her owners abandon her like that?? I truely hope they will meet their retribution.

Tomorrow I'll visit Snowy at her kind fosterers' place and help to remove her e-collar. Also bought lotsa treats for her. Promise to upload some photos of her this week. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

It's so sad about little Snowy, please post some more pictures and keep us updated on her progress.

I remember reading this saying when visiting Fei's blog and all I can say is how true that is.

We are certainly not perfect as humans but these little animals give us unconditonal love no matter what we do to them.

JJ, what can we say? You are AWESOME, and we love you:)

Hugs from Billy Boo and mom:)

e said...

JJ, that quote wasn't mine. I quoted it from someone's blog. She was having problems with her dog at the time. I am sad about snowy. It's not easy.

jingjing said...

yeah eve... i know. thanks for your concerns gals.