Thursday, March 22, 2007

Poor Snowy....

ASD just brought Snowy to the vet yesterday to remove the stitches . Doc said that cancer lumps will come back within 6 mths and she will most probably pass on within this year.. But she looks so healthy now..... I don't want to believe this but neither can I avoid the inevitable. ASD said give whatever treats she wants and don't scold her even when she is naughty. I suddenly remember 1 statement from my dear fei's blog - “I only need my dog to be healthy and happy; I don’t need him to be perfect or beautiful or so well-behaved. I like him being moody and have his own personality. I like him as he is. I only need him to be healthy and happy. I like him as he is. ”

I so wish I can say the same thing for Snowy... How can her owners abandon her like that?? I truely hope they will meet their retribution.

Tomorrow I'll visit Snowy at her kind fosterers' place and help to remove her e-collar. Also bought lotsa treats for her. Promise to upload some photos of her this week. Stay tuned.

No comments: