Thursday, March 24, 2011

A trip to HK!

After years together, Zw and I finally decide to go on a holiday. A rare thing among singapore couples I think :P . We had a great time eating and shopping, though we didnt get much things ourselves. I think that HK is very similar to Singapore but more colder, more great food, more shopping, more scenery to see. It makes a great place to stay actually... Hmmm.....



My dear Sunshine missing me...

Zhiwei trying Gong cha the first time! Rather nice actually...

Vegetarian porridge!

Resting at Agnes B cafe



Yummy veggie soft shell crab roll

My fav. dish of all time! Wrapped Monkey Head mushroom

Yummy Veggie Eel rice...

We sat til the end of the tram stop!




Fabulous food!

Zw fav. dish...

Soft-shell crab handroll!


Studying the map...



Causeway Bay Station

Veggie Dim Sum

Inside the tram

On the Victoria Peak

After food coma setting in.. Heheh

Some history of Hk islands...

Walking to the Peak tram station!

Mushroom omelette at Life cafe

Life breakfast.. Yummy!

In Life cafe after getting soak in the rain...


SMSing about dear animals at hm...

Shivering outside Agnes B.

Happily devouring New York fries here!

Just a shop with my little bro's name on it...




A shot in the MTR station!

Goofing ard...


Getting some water supplies back to the hotel

Beautiful flowers..

Outside our hotel room


No comments: