Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lobster has passed on...

I am now sitting in the hotel room 5 o'clock in the morning because I kept thinking of the little dog.

Just when Zw and I are enjoying our first holiday tgt, I just received a msg from Ky that Lobster has passed on. Just 2nights ago, Ky has already told me that Lobster's condition has deteriorated. She has remained unconscious since passing out/vomiting blood. Fluids has filled up her lungs and the vet said her organs are already shutting down. I was so affected that we cancelled going to Disneyland/Macau(we are in hong kong). We just took the tram from one end to the other end quietly. I cant help but feel so guilty that I had abandoned Lobster in her last leg of journey. I had sincerely thought and hope that she still had a few good years to go.

Goodbye Lobster, I am so sorry. I wished you had been shown more love during your last few years. Sigh...


No comments: