Sunday, October 17, 2010

Abraham, hang on.....

I kept touching his paws and called out his name.... I wish somehow he knows I love him....


Today I wanted to visit Abraham but I thought of visiting tml instead since we were just there yest. So I msg Karen from another shelter, hoping she could drop to help see Abraham since she's there everyday. She quickly called back and said that she was informed that the dog is found to be very weak and is already at the hospital. Zw and I just came back from the hospital. Poor Abraham was seizing badly when he arrived there, the vet has already sedated him a few times, the last being just before we arrived.

I managed to speak to the vet on call and she said that his bld glucose is very low. If I had done a bld glucose test yest and load her up with glucose, she might not have collapsed. I feel so sorry for this poor dog. Vet also said that even if she stopped the seizures, the earlier episodes might already damaged the brain. Prognosis is not gd. I asked them to call me when anything happens. Even if he is going to pass soon, I must be there to hold him. This is the least I can do.

Pls help me to pray for Abraham. Pray for him to be well. Or even for him to be as painless as possible.

Since we were there, we also visited Joshua who is near Abraham. Greedy fella was more interested in the spare ribs treats than us. This fella is also battling a failing heart and is depending on medicated to survive. Sigh....

No comments: