Saturday, June 06, 2009

A moron abandoned his dog in a plastic bag at ECP

Rec a call from Rayne a few hrs ago. They found a pom inside a bag beside the dustbin. Seems really weak. Tried to stand up but cant. They wanted to call SPCA. I said mayb she could stay at my place for a few days and see how. They just bought her over. Luckily her appetite is good. Gobbled up 2trays of dog food. I will bring her for a basic grooming tml and to the vet. Hope she will make it. She is now resting in my bathroom.

She whines when alone... :(









6 comments:

. said...

OMG that person really dunno what to say!

PLASTIC BAG???!!!!
Anyway is the dog ok now???

VALERIE♥ said...

I cant believe that people will put dog in the plastic bag and abandon them ! but , she is adorable ! (: her eyes are nice ! (: how is she ?

VALERIE♥ said...

I cant believe that people will put dog in the plastic bag and abandon them ! but , she is adorable ! (: her eyes are nice ! (: how is she ?

jingjing said...

So far still the same. Thanks for asking :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, how is she now?

NICKIE said...

How is she?
And i was wondering how old is she?

i really hope the person gets caught.