Saturday, June 06, 2009

Diagnosis nt good

As expected, pom pom has nerve injury. Seeing her dazed looks and wobbly movement, she looked exactly like bobby. Sigh... I missed my Bobby so much...

Vet prescibed neuroforte for 2weeks. She said if condition does nt improve. We will have to think who is taking care of her long term . Much that I would like to care for her, I know my limits. 5dogs, a blind cat and my community cats. Plus my nursing studies. I really hope this time someone can step out and help. Right now, it would be good if someone can donate pee pads to Pom Pom, bring her for a swim etc. Oh ya, Im also looking for small dog T-shirts for her skinny body. Poor sweetie shiver so hard sometimes. Used ones are fine...

Pom pom on the weighing machine at the vet

Going back home...

7 comments:

doggycloset said...

I have a brand new T-shirt which maybe she can fit. How to pass it to you?

Alicia

jingjing said...

Hihi, some have pledge to donate doggie clothes for Pom pom alr. So for now, it is enough. Thanks for offering :)

AboutLife said...

Hi We could Bring Pom Pom For Swim.
If its ok.

:: Claudia :: said...

Will be glad to make a donation to sponsor Pom Pom's medical supplies and expenses. U can drop me a PM @ claudiaration@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Try acupuncture.
Look for Dr Oh at Mt Pleasant Whitley
http://animal.discovery.com/fansites/newbreedvets/bios/hock/hock.html

Anonymous said...

A facebook group started for this POM!
http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=Rayne+Gan+&init=q&sid=d3056b0a2ba495a9c87ebc7596d4e33f#/group.php?gid=96783731770&ref=nf

Anonymous said...

hie, we could bring her out on a swim next week. we have a pom pom too.. ((: i can also donate pee pads.. contact me vanessa_wanling@hotmail.com