Tuesday, October 09, 2007

A place to stay...

We finally found a place to stay after searching for a few weeks. Together with Zw and my 2 small dogs, we moved into a room at the North side. And we are planning to apply for a Hdb flat next yr Feb, after all there is nothing like our own place. I have no choice but to board my doggie at MnM. Every Sunday for the past 2 weeks, whenever I go and visit my doggie cry really loud for me. The caretaker, Ah boon said that on days when I never visit, Doggie will howl and howl in loneliness. When I saw her, her voice has become horsed from all that crying. Haiz... This is the second time Doggie is staying at MnM as long term boarding. I remember 2 yrs ago, I left home and stay at my Aunt's house but unable to bring my Doggie along. She also scream at the top of her voice when I left the shelter. I so wish to have my own place now where nobody will discriminate against my dogs...

2 comments:

Hammer said...

Hi Jing Jing
We hope you find your own place very soon so your doggies won't cry any more.
Love from Hammer

Anonymous said...

heys fei zhu,

u've shifted out alrdy?

guess we v long nvr chat and update each other.. take care okay?