Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My poor Jingle

As I felt a little tired taking care of 4 dogs after I come back from work each day, I boarded Jingle at a farm I volunteer. Just as I was about to visit Jingle last Sat, C from the farm called and inform me that 3 dogs at her farm has contacted a virus called Canine Distemper and we wasn't allowed in go in for the next 2 weeks. I was shocked because Jingle hasn't had her second booster against this normally fatal virus. I'm worried sick. If anything happens to Jingle, I wont be able to forgive myself. Meanwhile, I've decided to bring Jingle back to look after if she is cleared of the virus. Good news is Serene(Zhu's adopter) has said that she might also be able to take in Jingle. Let's all pray for Jingle and the rest of the dogs in the farm. Most of them were strays and each have a sad story to tell. Pls God, don't let the virus attack them : (




1 comment:

e said...

I pray that all doggies will be safe and that Jingle will be able to find a home soon.

Fei & E