Saturday, February 17, 2007

An abandoned maltese.... haiz..

I am soo tired....


Just last night, ky called and told me about a abandoned maltese at Jurong west. He told me she is about less than a year old. (I will seriously doubt ky age estimate again). Knowing we have a neighbour who is looking for a second dog, we called him. He was having fever and requested me to take snowy home b4 passing to him after chinese new year. When ky is cycling over to retrieve a cage, another neighbour mom wants the dog. We were not very sure of the way to her house and walk almost an hr(take note that it was 2 plus in the morning). When we reach they talk and talk about the dog saying "Wah, so old...". When I noticed some lumps at her nipple area, they straight away said, "No la, you better take back, after doc say she is healthy then bring back". By that time, I'm already very irritated. It is 2.30 in the morning. Facing an abandoned and possibly sick dog. Walked for almost an hr to her house. Heard the family grumbled. I quickly walk away with ky carrying snowy in cage.

The next morning, I decided to bring snowy along to the vet. I made an appt. to bring my friend's stray cat to see the doc. The poor cat had a injured paw, open wound and nail hanging in the air. The doc had to cut away the dead tissue and clean the wound and the poor cat scream like hell. It was extremly painful. 3 fingers of her paws are gone. Doc also said snowy has breast cancer but still have a good chance of survival after tumors are removed. When I asked ky for advise, he just said, "If nobody, send to SPCA". Haiz...

I'm now in a delimma. Who's going to take care of snowy after her surgery?? Her surgery fees is about 300 plus, i know my friends will help me out a bit. But who's going to foster her??? Anyone can help??? She is good with cats(Was playing with the community cats when ky saw her). Pls email me if you can. I curse that bloody bas*urd who abandoned snowy.

I'm really soo tired of people's irresponsible behavior. Someone actually saw a man in van put snowy out and drive off. I may sound bad... but I really hope he met his retribution... to abandon his old dog like that is someting cannot be forgiven.... Below is the sweetie...



1 comment:

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

Dear JJ,

I can't imagine someone putting little Snowy out like that. Unfortunately, it happens all the time, but it is unforgivable, I have very little tolerance for this and I hope as well that he meets his maker and pays retribution for doing this to little Snowy. It just totally breaks my heart.

Hugs from mom and Billy:)