Monday, August 07, 2006

Dog's Walk at West Coast Park

The walk begin at 4pm. But I reached the place at 4.30pm. There, Eve, Caz, zhu's adopters, fei fei and zhuzhu stand, waiting for me. I'm so excited to see them. My dogs too, mayb doggie isn't. So, after licking and chasing each other for a good few minutes(i mean the dogs), we begin our walk to the dog run.

ooh.. so exciting. the goodie bag has so many goodies!! And I had 3, cos i registered 3 dogs. Most of the food, my dogs cant eat though. They will only get the treats and raw hides... Eve found the place we always sat and pull open her mat. So all of us sat there playing with our dogs... Almost an hour later, the puppies fosterer called me from behind and said "Eh, I msg you, never see ar
". I was truely surprised. Intially, fei fei was growling at her and husband but after the second min, fei recognized and lick them like crazy. It was so comical. Not long after, zhu and adopters came back from their shopping and zhu zhu went crazy too. Then I heard, "Doggie, 5 yrs old, and guess what, She's a mongrel". My team quickly call me to go receive the prize. I was blur. My bf quickly ran to the front. But i think he was denied without having any proof. haha... poor bf. I quickly ran there with the registration form and doggie in tow. I received a big 15kg of dog food and 1 year free supply of pets magazine. Hehe... My strays will eat the the dog food and the many sample dog food we received in the goodie bag. : ) I'm so very happy today. Kylie being a pug, was quite popular with the people there, my other rescued dog, terry got to mark as much as he can, doggie won a prize, we get to gather with the puppies, we unexpectedly saw the puppies' fosterer. Enjoy the photos...

No comments: