Saturday, June 25, 2011

I love my job!

With the ever present problems with finances, housing issues and the rotten relations with my family, I feel immerse joy with my job as a pets boarder. I get to spend time with different loving pets and get paid for it! Although the pay barely covers much, I am very grateful that these pets owners trust me enough to take care of their loving companions while they are away.

Oh... There cant be a better job for a animal lover like me, is there? :P


Jasper boy!



Looking cute here...


Summer with her bestest friend in the world and her favorite toy :)





The grumpy Queen and the daring pup :P




Meeto the cat




Isn't she just adorable?? :)




3 comments:

626stitch said...

Hi. How can i contact u for boarding service details?thks

jingjing said...

Hi, you may contact me at 81023019. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

You are doing an amazing job by helping the animals!Diana