Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Summer, the little mongrel pup for adoption!

This little gal's story is typical but nonetheless sad. She was dumped together with her 3 siblings at a temple and a friend's neighbor brought her home. But instead of letting her inside his flat to care for it. This person locked this little puppy in a basket outside his HDB flat.

My friend felt sorry for this gal and asked me to foster her. So now she is jumping around in the house while waiting for a loving forever home. Would you like to adopt her?? She is currently 5weeks old, dewormed and have a hearty appetite!



Hey, you wan to adopt me? You have to feed, play, clean after me, bring
me to the vet when I'm sick for the next 15yrs. In return, I promise
to give you all my love and loyalty my whole life.









After fostering Summer for a day, these 2 Shih tzu came to me for boarding. They too are looking for a forever home or at least one of them. Apparently, the owner still want one of them(Pei pei). But they are now with the fosterer due to some complaints from terrible neighbors.

This is the gal who is up for adoption. Meet Jen jen, the 6yrs old ST.

This is Pei Pei.

Will I ever find someone to love me again??

Pls help to spread the word. They need a loving home. Contact me at 81023019. Thanks.

No comments: