Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Visit to Sabah( Mum's family) (Pictures intensive)

My little cousins at the Kampong

Zw and me

In the room, my uncle has kindly lent us to sleep in...

I immediately made friend with the skinny old house cat....

She is sick.. But there is no vet.. I could only ensure she is well-fed when I was there :(
Luckily she still has a hearty appetite...


Me with Zw $19 sunglass.. Hehhe



Here is littel puppy I met... Tiny, bloated tummy and terrible skin... I managed to deworm her and apply a drop of frontine... hopefully it helps.... Despite everything... she is still so adorable....

Poor little puppy


Meet Ms Whiny... Always want to be the only being patted or fed... HAHA
Here she is starting to whine again....

To whine cos I started patting other dogs first... Hahaha

Ms whiny

Resting on a sweltering day...

Second last day... Walking to my grandpa's grave....
The kampong 3 fella which accompany us.....
Up the slope....


Bought some fresh flowers...

They loved taking photos...

View from the cemetery..


Back home... Beautiful sunset...

Zw and my cousins.... During the last night of our stay....

This doggie decide to pose for photo taking too..

We had to walk to the plane to board... Budget I guess.. hehe

Our plane back to Singapore!!

No comments: