Thursday, August 13, 2009

To the shelter and Pixie's family...

Old doggie in the shelter.. Extremely tame and friendly...

Yum yum..

Donald the handsome GR


Mario

Doris the lovable retriever...

Oldie Shih tzu

Puppies galore

Beautiful Shelti....

My favourite pic!!! Cheeky boy biting the stick I gave him :)

Waiting for treats.......

Isnt she just ADORABLE??

Cutie pie

Chow chow aiming for the chewstick.. Haha

The silly sisters kept looking for me when I went off to get some treats..

Mario the scaredy boy..


Lastly, before I forget... Pictures after their BATH!!!

Pixie cleaning ears...

Mama pixie rush out of the bathroom when we were cleaning her puppies...
Pin pin the sleepy puppy...


Some of you have contacted me regarding the fostering or adoption of the puppies. The gals are still very small, abt a month old. So needa stay wif Mama Pixie for another month or so. And even thought Mama Pixie is really small sized, we doubt the puppies are HDB approved.
If you are staying in a private property and are keen at the puppies, pls call Rayne at 90600810.
Thanks!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi...where is the shelter and how can we visit the lovely dogs?

Lorna said...

yoyo! Hee the GR in the pic shld be Dollar... Donald has already been adopted :)

jingjing said...

ZzzZz.. My fault.. No wonder he look different... HAHA