Saturday, July 04, 2009

New kitten at Sharlene's block

Stood still and hissing at Sidney who was behind the gate... Hahhaa

Decide to help us shred her litter, in her own little way.....

Tiny boy..

Awww...

2 days ago, this woman called me in the middle of the night when she spotted the kitten again she had seen earlier in the day. I told her to go to the petrol station nearby and get the kitten some food. Later this woman came to my place and pester me about the kitten.. hahaha... But I made her promise that she take care of the kitten while we try to get it adopted. So after my cat feeding rounds, we went and found the hungry, smelly and skinny fellow at the block. We took him back to my place and bathe him. Next min, he is on my bed rolling away.. We prepared the litter pan, cage and food for Sharlene to bring home.
This morning, Sharlene told me her dad's friend love the kitty and brought it home. Nice ending after all :)


1 comment:

. said...

Kitten still up for adoption!!!!