Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Welcome to 2009!!

In less than 3hrs, it will be a brand new year.. and of cos brand new resolutions!!

Lets see...

- Firstly, a loving home or 2 for Winky and Cherry!!

- Study a full time diploma course (Nursing)

- Pay off all our debts

- Regular outings for our dogs

- For Cherry to be more sociable and not hide behind us all the time

- For my friends to be happy and healthy esp Sharlene. Encouragement and companion heals the heart better... Sometimes a cute dog or 2 also... : )

- For me to be healthier and slimmer... LOL

That's all!!

Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

. said...

Wah.. i wanna cry!!! FIRST time u mention me in ur blog lehz!!!

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

My Mummy says: Just saw Mary and Cherry at Pet Movers dog run today (about an hour ago)- around 2pm.
We were with our ASD dog and I recognised Mary/Winky. She is less jittery and nervous and very comfortable with being petted. They both look good. Well done!