Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Mary's sister

We finally rescued the sibling of Mary. But only the sister. We kept calling out for the brother but no response. 2 days earlier, the feeder said he is already very weak and not eating anything. We may be too late already. I remember the brother was guarding Mary when I first found her them. And now he is most likely gone. :(

Having this 2 gals will no doubt costs a bomb. Thanksfully, Rayne and I have starting selling our second hand stuff online. Though not a lot, but it helps a bit.

I will update again on the 2 gals' plans and pics and also the donation so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, you've done good job rescuing the sister. Well done. I really hope u can find the brother too..pls dun give up looking for him..I really hate to think what might have happen to the brother...:(