Friday, January 04, 2008

Poor Blessie puppy

This is she then.....



This is she now.. 4 mths later


Still a cute little gal she is. Unfortunately her future is very bleaked now. Her owner is now unable to continue to care for her and wants to give her up. I asked for a grace period of 1 mth to let me find her a foster home and also to let her recuperate at home after her sterilisation. The deadline is reaching soon. This is her at the vet today before the operation. Timid and scared, she clung on to her human tighly. I wanted to board her at a shelter intially but it seems that the place is very full now. I've no choice but to put her at my mum's place this sunday for a few days while I search for a foster home or adopter. Thanksfully this gal is toilet-trained and ok with other dogs, her owner also praised her that she loves cats. :)

Would anyone wants to adopt her this sweet gal??

No comments: