Saturday, June 09, 2007

A nice day in the shelter....

Hi, my name is Survivor. I was abused when I was younger and now I have weak back legs. But now I'm happy with my friends here :)


Kylie : I'm up for adoption. Who wants me?? :(

One of the area's JRT who now like to stick around in the shelter instead :)

Me and Survivor :)

Naughty Kangoo.

Custard's Mummy, Vina. Poor lady's tail was cruelly chopped off when she had her 5 puppies with her. Poor gal still shiver and tremble a lot when strangers go near her.


Cruz the GR


Back wing of kennel



2 comments:

e said...

Hi JJ
Thank you so much for sharing these pics!!
I love all the dogs there
UMMMM Kylie for adoption? haha as if!

Fei and Eve

Billy (YES Casanova!!!) said...

I wish I could adopt them all JJ. It makes me so sad to see every dog needing such good homes. I really do hate this.

BIG hugs and love from Billy Boo:)