Friday, October 13, 2006

And there is Jingle






The last pic is where she was found. The poor gal was so so scared to come out of her hiding. Only after hrs of cozing and food, she then came to us. That silly gal.

From the previous post, I mentioned we found a back and tan mongrel.. Look how cute she is. She looks just like fei fei. And she is so friendly, she has been irritating, especially to kylie!! She couldn't stop licking!! Poor kylie, she cant have her beautiful sleep... :)

On a separate note, Jingle is now is now looking for fosterer or adopter. My finances are kind of tight now since I'm not working. She makes a great pet. We doesn't leash her when we walk her!!

Jingle: I'm really grateful to my rescuers. If not for them, I'm probably dead now. Either from hunger or killed by the AVA, knowing how horrible the people at my area are. Can anyone gives me a loving home pls?? I promise I'll give lots of licks and kisses.. just like what I'm giving kylie jie jie : )

4 comments:

Jay said...

Jiejie JJ, I hope that Jingle will get adopted real soon.

J said that she really admire you. You got a heart of gold.

If you need any help, please feel free to let me know. I'll send J to help out.. hiak hiak hiak

~Jay

jingjing said...

thanks :)

Anonymous said...

jing jing is an angel! really she is. i love how your face lights up when u r with your animals

Jojo said...

you re an angel, thank you for doing so much for the animals..